Spring 2021 Community Grants
Applications are now being accepted for the Spring 2021 Community Grants Program
An updated Application Guide and Forms are now available on our website to view and download.
Before applying we strongly encourage you to:
- Review the Applicant Guide
- Register for the Community Grants Information Session (via Zoom).
CFKA Granting Priorities
For the Spring 2021 Community Grants round, CFKA has identified the following granting priorities:
- Partnerships: Look to partner, collaborate, and coordinate with others in the application. Opportunities may exist to share resources, equipment, space costs, etc.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Consider diversity, equity and inclusion in the project/program design and delivery.
- Resilience: Develop initiatives that build on existing strengths and develop resiliency in people, organizations, and community.
- Emergency Response & Recovery: Continued efforts to address the effects of COVID-19.
DEADLINE: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021 @ 4:30 PM.
CFKA recognizes the continued challenging environment that charities are facing as a result of COVID-19. In response to positive applicant feedback, CFKA will once again use the shorter and more concise application forms that we introduced in the Fall 2020 round.
By offering three specific streams of granting, it provides an opportunity for a range of activities to address the diverse needs of organizations and to support them where they are at in their recovery and rebuilding.
Applicants should also note that paper copies are no longer required; application packages may be submitted via email.
Further details about the Community Grants Program and the forms are available on our website here:
Spring 2021 Community Grants Information Session
Participants will be provided with an overview of the Community Grants Program, as well as a review of the eligibility guidelines, application form and budget template for the Spring 2021 round.
Session: Tuesday, January 19, 2020 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Click here to view the Spring 2021 Information Session Presentation
For any questions about our Community Grants Program, please contact our Grants Coordinator:
Penny Scott firstname.lastname@example.org / 613.546.9696